Thursday, February 2, 2012

A photo a day in the month of February

So in order to hone my photography skills I had resolved to take a photo a day every day in February with a different subject each day.


Day 1: My view today
My view today is how awesome my husband is. He is an amazing father to Hayden. My heart grows more and more in love with this man as I see him take care of and love our little man.


Day 2: Words

Words are so powerful. Now a days people fight everyday to write and say words to express themselves. I know people think we have it so bad here in the United States but we are incredibly lucky. We aren't beaten or killed for the words we say. We have the freedom to go down the road or get online and read books, magazines, newspapers, blogs, Facebook, Twitter... There are magazines dedicated to ever interest possible. From history to motorcycles, to crafts, to gays and lesbians. We are truly blessed in this nation to have so many avenues to express ourselves. Words have the power to build-up or tear down, to heal or to destroy, to love or to hate, to create life or to kill. Watch the words that you say. You never know who will be impacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment