Friday, February 10, 2012

Hayden ate baby food!!


  Hayden had his first taste of baby food today. :) He was so cute!! I of course needed to make sure we got pictures and my little ham was more concerned with looking at the camera than he was in eating but after the camera was put away he had a field day!!

  We tried Sweet Potatoes and mixed it with his cereal. His first bite he wasn't really sure what to think about it but after he figured out that it was yummy I couldn't get it to him fast enough. He started making "mmm" noises after awhile.

   I can't wait to try him on just plain baby food tomorrow. Of course there will be a video and more pictures. :)

Getting ready for the yumminess!!

Not quite sure what to make of it

"Give me more Mom!! FASTER!!"

Of course he was more concerned with the camera. :) My little ham!!

No comments:

Post a Comment