Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hayden is on the move

   I knew Hayden was going to be a mover when I started feeling him move when I was only 13 weeks along in my pregnancy and he hasn't stopped moving since!! He is such a wiggle worm!!
   Since the moment that boy learned how to roll over we haven't been able to stop him from moving. Today he decided to pull his play mat on top of him. HAHA!!

    I'm not even entirely sure how he did it. One minute we were all watching him scoot on his belly and the next he is 2 feet away, on his back with his playmat on top of him.


He was so proud of himself. LOL He was just talking to us and would flap his arms and flail his feet. It was so cute!!

  He is such a hand-full and only sleeps about 2 hours at a time (if that much) but when I look at this face and when I get to give it kisses and I get to snuggle with him it makes it all worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment