Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hayden is 18 weeks today!! :D





   My baby boy turns 18 weeks today!! I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast. Every day he changes in looks and personality. It has been such an amazing journey into mommyhood. It was such a rough start and yet it just keeps getting better. I love my little man more than I ever thought possible.

Silly Haddy Bug!!

LOVE his faces!! LOL

Teething rings have become his new favorite thing!
   In just the last week Hayden has changed so much in his little personality, or should I say his BIG little personality. He is definitely my child. LOL He has started getting up on his hands and knees more and more. He constantly rocks in the position and then gets so mad when he doesn't go anywhere. LOL

  His new favorite thing is to grab hold of stuff. Anything that he can see he wants to hold on to and it goes straight into his mouth. He is still teething, :( I hope it ends soon, so he just slobbers and chews on EVERYTHING!!

  He is FINALLY able to wear some of the smaller 3-6 month clothing and they don't hang off him!! HURRAY!! I'm sad he's growing up but am so excited to help him meet each new stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment