Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cereal

ANOTHER FIRST!!

  Last night I finally convinced Daniel it was time to start Hayden on some rice cereal. My little man eats SO MUCH that I figured it was time to fill up his tummy!!


   We first tried it with a spoon because they didn't have any feeding nipples at Wal*Mart. What a mess!! LOL As you can tell he really wasn't that sure what to make of it.



















  For his first time with the spoon he did great!! I don't think he has gotten the concept that when the spoon goes in his mouth it brings food because he just lets the food sit there but that's okay. :) We shall work on it.

   I can't believe my little guy has had his first taste of real food and not just formula or breast milk!! What an exciting stage Hayden has reached!!

   On a side note Daniel saw Hayden get up on all fours last night!! Crawling here we come!!
  








1 comment:

  1. OMG that first looks like he's saying "WTF Mom is this that your trying to feed me." LOL Give him time and he'll fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete