Saturday, February 25, 2012

Abs of Steel (Working on sitting up)

  HAPPY SATURDAY!! We have been working with Hayden for awhile on sitting up. He likes to stand up but for some reason sitting up just holds no appeal to him. This is about how far we have gotten with him.


  As you can tell her has more interest in his binky and his fingers than he does in sitting up. Oh well. It will come in time. HAHA.

  I love taking pictures of Hayden. (In case you haven't noticed.) I take about 20 or more of him everyday. I think these 2 pictures are my favorite ones that I took today.

Hayden's and Daddy's hands

I am in love with how piercing his eyes are.



   Earlier today I was working on some new bow tie headbands for my Etsy shop. I looked over at Hayden and he was happily playing on his playmat, chewing on his little blue elephant we have named Ellie. I just smiled and him and finished sewing the bow tie. Not 30 seconds I look back over and this is what I see:

For those of you who don't know the playmat is still 2 feet to the left of this picture

I love this "Who me Mom?" expression on his face.
I'm still trying to figure out how Ellie got on his back. LOL

  One of the unique things about Hayden is that he has 3 crowns on the back of his head. For those of you who may not know what a crown is, some people call it a hurricane, some people call it a swirl.


There is one big one on the left and two side by side on the right. I see a lot of hair product in his future. The poor little guy. As you can tell where the hair meets it forms a very thick mohawk in the front and the back. I think it's kind of cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment