Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I scream, You scream...



   So Hayden ate ice cream yesterday and HE LOVED IT!! LOL I don't think he could have crawled over to me fast enough. He covered the 3 feet separating us in about 5 seconds. LOL I had to hold his hands down because he kept trying to grab hold of the cone. And of course we couldn't have him doing that now could we. What a mess that would have made.

I know it looks like he has the whole thing shoved in his mouth but I promise he doesn't. His little tongue is just going to town.

Tinker want some SOOOO bad. LOL Notice her licking her chops??

I had to keep it away from Hayden. He was clawing at my arm trying to get to the ice cream. LOL

NO NO HADDY!!

Yum Yum!!
  He was not happy when I decided that he had had enough ice cream. He wouldn't let me finish the ice cream cone at all. So I had to put him on his quilt and put some ice cream on his binky and let him suck on his binky. LOL Such fun times. He has a sweet tooth just like his daddy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment