Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 - 2 = 28!!

   Hayden is 28 weeks! 
   Every day the little guy becomes his own person. I believe we have hit the separation anxiety stage. :S I sure hope it doesn't get any worse.
  He is so cute. When he is crawling towards something and gets super excited and tries to go faster he starts pounding his hands and feet but never goes any faster. LOL He does this a lot when he sees either Daniel or I after we haven't been around him for awhile.
  Hayden has started to pull himself up on random objects and likes to push them around the room while he is walking!! :) Just one step closer to him walking. (Pun intending lol) I can't believe my baby is close to taking his first steps!


The cheesie puffs jar is almost as big as Hayden.
Love his faces!!
My big boy sitting up!
"Huh Mom??"
He LOVES to stand up using the arm of the futon for support
Staring outside. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment