Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sitting Tall

   Hayden is sitting up all on his own!! I'm so proud of him!! He moves so much I was afraid he was never going to have the balance to sit up all on his own. But last night while I was on the phone with his Nana he pushed himself up into the sitting position and sat up all by himself!! :D I almost cried I was so proud of him! And he has been doing it all by himself and constantly ever since.


   Today Hayden is 23 weeks! :D My little guy is getting so big! I can't believe it!! He is officially crawling. Hands and knees crawling and is getting into EVERYTHING. Nothing is safe from this boy. LOL

He crawled into his carseat to chew on his straps. LOL

My nakey baby got his sippy cup out of his diaper bag and is chewing on it while kicking on the box that needs to be mailed out to NaNa and PaPaw
   I love taking pictures of my little man (in case you can't tell ;) ) and sometimes I get silliest face from him. Here are some silly faces I got from him this morning. :)

Sometimes I don't even want to know. LOL
What a mischievous look!!
He keeps trying to eat my camera. LOL
"Huh Mom??"
BAHAHAHA!!!   
   The most precious thing to me is seeing Daniel and Hayden interacting but sometimes just seeing them laying with each other is even more precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment