Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bathtime Fun!!

   So today was endoscopy day and my wonderful friend Ruth came over to help me with Hayden. He decided to spit up ALL over her and himself so I decided to it was time to give him a bath.
  Of course she had to go and ask the dreaded words, "Does he poop in the bath tub??" I responded with, "Nope. He never has before." I draw his bath and get ready to put him in. As I am putting him in the tub Ruth puts her hands in the tub to rinse them off and he pees right as she is cleaning off her hands. I should have known right then that was a sign of how the bath was going to go.
  Everything was going great, he was splashing and chewing on his washcloth when all of a sudden he started grunting. UH OH!! I knew that face!! He started pooping!! I starting cracking up!! I of coursed pulled him out of the tub and laid him on the towel and cleaned out the tub. Ruth had to leave the room cause it was making her gag. LOL
  Once I got it all cleaned up we tried it again. And yet again... he pooped!! I thought... third times the charm... It definitely was. For him to poop again! This time Ruth was with me. She was holding him up in the tub and he was still pooping. She asked me what to do and I was laughing so hard I just slid the trash can over. She held him over the trash can and he finished pooping in the trash can. LOL


  We finally got everything cleaned up and he finally got a bath. :) After the bath I let him air dry and Ruth had to jinx it again and he ended up peeing all over mommy. All in all in was a great bath time. :) Definitely a first the will go down in history and that I will be sharing with all of his girlfriends. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment