Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week of excitement!

   Wow! This week has been so full of excitement! In just these last few days so much has happened so I guess I need to get you guys caught up! :)

   Sunday was Mother's Day and Hayden got me flowers. :) They were gorgeous!

Hayden and Mommy on Mother's Day 2012



  On Monday we went the park on my break and Hayden slid down his first slide. I don't think he liked it very much and he figured out how to grab hold of the sides and stop himself from sliding any further. It was HILARIOUS! Of course he got to swing on the swings and he had so much fun. He loves the swings. We took some family pictures and let Hayden bounce on the bouncy dinosaur. Not sure what he thought of that.

On the bouncy dinosaur
Loves the swings!
Mommy and Hayden
KISSES!!
Daddy and Hayden
Sliding down the slide for the first time
A little scared
Has figured out how to grab hold of the sides
That's as far down as he got. LOL
  Last night we went Sonic after our shopping trip to Sam's.  Hayden's first trip to Sonic and I think he liked it.
He ordered a cherry limeade and chili cheese tots
BAHAHA!! Love this face!
Why are you sticking the camera in my face while I am trying to eat mom??
I think he liked it. What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment