Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Introductions

  Hi!! My name is Victoria! I am 23 years old and a wife and mom. :) My husband, Daniel, is my very best friend. We are new parents to a beautiful 3 month (almost 4 month) old baby boy, Hayden and a 3 year old Rat Terrier, Tinker.


We live in Illinois. :( Daniel is a Respiratory Therapist at a local hospital and I work out of home. :) I also own my own little business making ties for little boys and men.

   I wanted to start this blog to help keep my family, who live in South Carolina,and my friends up to date on what is going on in our little family. :)

   Hayden is at such a fun stage right now! He has started learning how to sit up on his own and how to roll. He has been able to roll over from belly to back and back to belly for awhile now but he has figured out how to roll to get somewhere. He rolled from his play mat, 2 feet to Tinker's kennel.We are in so much trouble when he finally realizes he can move!!




1 comment: